Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Saving Money on Your Intenet Bill


My brother has always been a tech gadget guy. He appreciates new technologies but is not a fan of the bills that typically tag along with his new "stuff." We were discussing the cost of his Internet Service and his desire to reduce this cost. I remembered back to my undergraduate studies at Bloomsburg University, particularly my networking class to offer him a suggestion.

The recommendation was simple; change your service from the highest of high speed, to the next level down. His response was predictable...he thought I was nuts until I justified my suggestion with some computer jargon.

The "slower speed" would never be able to manage the computer, laptops, and TiVo. He tried it for a month and experienced the same Internet experience for roughly $16 less per month.

Check the math $16 per month x 12 months = $192 saved in a year, not too shabby.

Check out the link HERE for other ways to save money on your Intenet service.

No comments:

Post a Comment